Location: Syracuse Office
Email: [email protected]
- Real Estate: Representing clients in purchase and sale transactions which includes but is not limited to reviewing and negotiating residential contracts, working with client throughout transaction, examining and clearing of title; Representing lenders and mortgage brokers in mortgage loan transactions including but not limited to purchases and refinances.
- Business Matters: Formation of entities, including corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships; Preparation, negotiation, and review of contracts, leases, waivers, and agreements.
- Not-for-Profits: Formation of non-profit entities, and preparation of tax exemption filings.
- Estate Planning: Drafting simple wills, health care proxies, living wills, and powers of attorney.
- Traffic Matters: Assisting to reduce any fines and possible points on license from traffic infractions.
State University of New York at Oswego
Oswego, New York
B.S., Summa Cum Laude
Business Administration, Philosophy minor, 2015
Graduate of the Honors Program
Syracuse University College of Law
Syracuse, New York
J.D., Cum Laude, 2018
Admitted to Bar, State of New York, Fourth Judicial Department, 2019